Sunday 10 May 2015

April Favourites 2015

Hello! My blog has been seriously neglected over the last few weeks while I wait to get the broadband sorted in our new house. Hence why this post is a few weeks late. :)

Australis Cya Later Pores (20ml)

So first up is this primer from Australis, to be honest I have only got into primers over the last year I never really bothered with them before but I do finally understand the benefits of using one! This primer is supposed to promote matte-look finish which I agree with 100% , after I apply it my skin feels soo soft and gives a nice finish to any type of foundation that I've tried it with. It's also suppose to help tackle spots and I do think it has helped with some of my problem areas but I do use a couple of products to tackle this problem. If you want your make up to last all day then this primer is defo worth picking up, I've found my foundation can last up to 12 hours when I use this. This primer is definitely very similar to Benefit's Porefessional so if you're looking for a cheaper alternative this is worth picking up.

Find this product here


Rimmel London Wonderfull Mascara (11ml)
I've actually had this mascara for quite awhile now and the first few times I used it I thought it was a bit crap to be honest but then I started to use it for work and I found the trick is to apply 2-3 coats of it and it gives that full and long look. I like it because it's not too dramatic for work but it still gives the voluminous look. It is the perfect every day wear mascara and for those days when you're going for that 'no-make up' look.

Find this product here


Lush Mask of Magnaminty (125g)


If you're a massive fan of YouTube like me you'll know everyone and their mother absolutely raves about Lush products! So I decided to see what all the fuss was about, I had previously attempted to shop in Lush before but always got turned off by the strong smells in the shop and I never knew what to actually buy. Anyways, I asked my friend Elaine from the Weird and Wonderful blog for some recommendations and she suggested this face mask. It's suppose to help tackle any nasty breakouts that you might have, I've been using it for over a month now once a week and I can definitely seen a big improvement in the condition of my skin, the best part about it is the smell you'll be so tempted to eat it because it smells exactly like After Eights! I would highly recommend this product because it works and it lasts ages, I've used it 7 or 8 times now and still have over half a tub left. Also if you keep 5 of your empty containers and bring them back into Lush they'll gift you one free face mask so its another bonus!

Find this product here

Savvy Nautral Finish Bronzer 
This has been a holy grail bronzer for me for over two years now, I love it so much and use it almost every day. I like it because it doesn't have any shimmer in it which makes it perfect for everyday wear. I use the colour 06 Tan and its perfect for contouring and blends so easily. The best thing about this bronzer is the price at only $5.99. 

Find this product here

That's everything I was loving last month, hopefully it won't be too long until my next blog post

Thanks for reading,

Colleen x





No comments:

Post a Comment