Saturday 15 August 2015

Payday Wishlist

Hello again! This week's blog post is something different, here's a few things I've had my eye on for the last few weeks while dreaming of payday :)

 
Boohoo Tailored Cape



A cape is something I've had my eye on for awhile but hadn't found anything I liked until I seen this beaut on Boohoo. I like that it still has the blazer lapels and gives it that more fitted look. I don't usually drift towards white as a coat because it so hard to keep clean at times but I much prefer it to the other colours. And it's so affordable at $36! I'm definitely going to purchase it before the end of the week.

This cape is available from Boohoo here

 
The Horse Watch

This watch is has been on my wishlist for a long time now I'm in love with it. It's a bit on the expensive side but I always see watches as an investment it's something I wear nearly everyday. I never heard of The Horse before and stumbled across this brand on Youtube (were I get most of my wishlist inspriation from) when I seen it in someone's haul video. I love the rose gold face with the grey leather strap, the websites offers a various colours for straps and faces if this combination isn't for you. I think this purchase is another few weeks down the line but hey I can still dream about it :)

Available from The Horse website here



Boohoo Pinafore Dress
 


This pinafore dress is another Boohoo item and although we're in the height of winter here in Perth I'm thinking ahead to Summer already. Having just come back from Summer (I use that term loosely) in Ireland pinafore/dungaree dresses are all the rage. I think this will be perfect with a plain white tee or even a striped number for chilling out on the weekend or even more shopping trips!

Available from Boohoo here

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
Last up is a make up item, I've have never tried any of The Balm products before I've heard so many people rave about the Mary-Lou Manizer that I'm dying to try it and see what all the fuss is about. It's pretty reasonably priced in comparison to the MAC highlighters so I'm hoping to pick it up over the next few weeks and see what it's like.

This product is available here


That's all for now, let me know in the comments if there's anything you've been dreaming about buying.
Thanks for reading,

Colleen x

No comments:

Post a Comment