Thursday 3 December 2015

November Favourites

Well I'm a few days late again but hey better late than never! :) I missed October so I thought I would carry on with my November faves. These are some of the things I've been loving over the last two months. This month I have two beauty favourites and two fashion/accessories favourites :)

Australis Highlight & Contour brush

 
I've been on the hunt for a new contour brush for awhile now because my Real Techniques one just hasn't got the shape I want. I was in Big W and I came across this double ended highlight and contour brush by Australis. The contour end has the perfect angle and is really dense which makes it great for blending. The highlight end is nice and soft and it's perfect for applying my highlighter to my cheeks and nose. This was a bargain at only $10 and I haven't stopped using it since I got it.


NKD Black Clay face mask


I bought this online awhile back and have been using it at least once a week since, it reminds me a lot of the Glam glow mask (but without the tingling sensation you get from it!). The website says that this mask 'helps stimulate circulation in the skin and draw out essential oils from the skin'. I use it more so to give my skin a deep clean especially the day after a night out where I would wear a bit more make up than usual. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and I feel like it helps to clear out my pores. The packet itself lasts ages as a little goes a long way and all NKD products are vegan friendly, for $17.95 I think its fairly reasonably priced and if you keep an eye on their Instagram (GETNKD) they often have 10% discounts.

Available here

Quay Australia Sunglasses

On to a fashion favourite, I love these platinum style sunglasses by Quay Australia. This particular pair is from the Quay X Shay range by Shay Mitchell of Pretty Little Liars fame. I've badly been in need of a new pair of sunglasses as my old pair were covered in scratches and the Quay brand is really affordable with loads of styles to pick from. I got my pair from a shop in Fremantle called Soul Sisters but the website delivers Internationally and delivery is free within Australia. 

Available here

Rubi Shoes Woven Espadrilles

 
 
Again, espadrilles were another item I've been on the hunt for for summer and I finally found a pair I really liked from Rubi Shoes. I love the woven style and the studs on the heel, the fact that their black means they go with everything which is great. I've gotten great wear out of them over the last month, their just perfect for day wear and casual nights out. These were an absolute bargain at $10.50 reduced from $30, they are also available in a tan colour. 

Similar here

 
Another month done and dusted! And now just one more month to go until the New Year where has the time gone! :)

Thanks for reading,

Colleen x

No comments:

Post a Comment