Saturday 4 April 2015

Review: L'Oreal Infallible 24Hr Stay Fresh Foundation


I've been lusting after this foundation for awhile now and I finally bought it when Priceline had their 40% off cosmetics sale. It usually retails for $31.95 but with the discount I got it for $19.17 so I was delighted.

I recently watched Dramatic Mac's video on her favourite liquid foundations and she raved about this one in particular. She compared it to Estee Lauder's Double Wear (which I absolutely love) and I was intrigued, so the Priceline sale couldn't have come a better time!

I got the shade True Beige, I couldn't decide between that or the shade Vanilla they both looked very similar on my skin when I swatched them. But now that I've used it I think I definitely made the right decision, it's a perfect match for my skin tone.

The consistency isn't as thick as Double Wear, its quite light in comparison. This is a full coverage foundation, it covered most of my red areas and acne without the use of a concealer. I've used it everyday this week for work and I found it to be long lasting and that it didn't break down on the skin throughout the day.

Before adding to the


I've added a few pictures to this post of me wearing the foundation before I added anything else to it and I've put in a picture of my completed look (also I have used any filters on these pictures just natural light). If you're looking for a drugstore foundation that works just the same as high end brands without the hefty price tag this one is for you.

Perfect match for my skin tone
In my opinion L'Oreal has the best selection of foundations that I've tried Infallible and True Match are the two I reach for for everyday wear. The only downside to using this brand is that they aren't cruelty free which I know a lot of people would have an issue with. When I do my next foundation review I will try to include one that is more animal friendly that everyone can use.

The finished look.

You can purchase this foundation from Priceline here

Thanks for reading,

Colleen x

   

No comments:

Post a Comment