Sunday 29 March 2015

March Favourites 2015


Hello! It's that time of the month again where I share what I've been loving this month. 



Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer

I wanted this concealer for the longest time but I thought it was fairly expensive for a drugstore product. But I was lucky enough to pick one up on sale in Target for a 1/3 of the price. It is a very pink toned concealer and it makes my face just glow! I love it, its perfect for highlighting and it use it along with my Australis contour kit. It also helps to reduce puffiness around the eyes and covers and redness or dark circles. 

You can purchase this here





W7 Naked Nudes palette 



This is the my perfect everyday make up palette. I like using neutral colours for work days and this palette just makes it so simple for such a look. For only $5 these shadows are very pigmented, I like using the palest colour for highlighting my brow bone and I use a combination of the two lightest colours all over the lid and blend the darkest colour into my crease.This is a good palette for anyone who is on a budget as well. 

You can purchase this here


Renewing Argan oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil



As you will know from my previous favourite's post I love retaining as much moisture in my hair as possible. I like using this oil on the ends of my hair to help relieve any dryness and to help repair my split ends. I used to have a balayage done on my hair but dyed it back dark a few months ago and I find the blonde still comes through making my hair really brittle at the ends. This oil has really reduces how dry my ends are and it leaves my hair smelling amazing.For a small bottle this is pretty expensive I got mine in Boots back home on sale for €6 but it cost $24.99 in Priceline here in Perth, I'll probably wait until a sale is on before I buy it again.  

You can purchase this here



Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel




If you read my post about what I got in my Bella Box you will know how much I loved this sample. I loved it so much that I went and bought the full sized version. This just leaves my skin feeling so soft and has eliminated all the dry skin I had around my nose. I'm so sickened though as I was using it the other night and knocked the pot onto the floor loosing half the gel in the process :(

You can purchase this here

Benefit Hervana Blush



I got this blush a few months ago and I've been using it a lot this month. Benefit makes the best blushes in my opinion. I also have Sugar Bomb and I love it. Hervana is a combination of four different colours but when you mix them all together it gives a nice pink flush on the cheeks. It goes perfectly with a pink or nude lip. I love the packaging, it's actually improved since I last bought one of Benefit's blushes, it used to have a lid that comes off completely but this one is attached. You also get a mirror and a mini blush brush with it. I like the fact that it's a matte blush and doesn't contain much shimmer. It is on the expensive side at $51 but I like to think of it as an investment. 

You can purchase this here


 Sorry about the lack of swatches this week I completely forgot but if you would like me to post any to my Instagram let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading,

Colleen x








No comments:

Post a Comment