Wednesday 11 March 2015

How I Spent My Sunday - Sculpture by the Sea



Hey everyone! Today's blog post is a little bit different, I thought I would share some pictures from my weekend and tell you a little about it. 

Niamh and I, as you  can  see it was a very windy by the beach!


On Sunday I went to see the Sculpture by the Sea annual art event at Cottesloe beach here in Perth. I went along with my boyfriend and a few friends. 


 If you live in Perth and haven't been yet it's definitely worth the trip! It features very impressive large artworks dotted on and around the beach. This was the opening weekend so it was very busy which made it difficult to take a decent picture but I'll share some of the pictures that I took anyways. 


After we had taken in all of the amazing artworks we decided to go to the Cottesloe Beach Hotel for a few drinks. I had never been there before but it had nice views of the beach and the food was so good! When the Sun started to set took a trip into the back of the hotel where the Beach Club is located and it has such a nice atmosphere. Everyone in there was extremely well dressed so we felt a little bit out of place in our casual gear! But I would really like to go back there some Sunday again and dress to impress also :)

You can learn more about the Cottosloe Beach Hotel here.



Hope you enjoyed this blog post.

Thanks for reading,

Colleen x

No comments:

Post a Comment