Thursday 8 October 2015

October Payday Fashion Wishlist

Hello everyone! I'm back again with some fashion items I've been lusting after until payday rolls around again :)


Boohoo Embroidered Playsuit
 
It's really starting to warm up here in Perth some I've been on the lookout for some pieces to add to my Summer Wardrobe. I love wearing playsuits in the summer months I think great for a simple yet fashionable look. This playsuit is from Boohoo and I love the boho style of it with embroidery around the neckline and sleeves. I already have this saved in my basket for payday :) it's available from ASOS here


 River Island Cheetah Throw Over Cape

 
Last summer I lived in kimono's and I'm in love with this kimono style cape from River Island it's perfect for both the beach and those evenings when it's slightly cooler. I love the cheetah print it really is a statement piece.This kimono is currently on sale from ASOS  reduced from $78 to $46 so it's definitely worth investing in :)




Warehouse Sparkle Bandeau Jumpsuit
 
I know it's really early to be even thinking about this but I'm already planning ahead for Christmas. I'm heading back to Ireland this year for Christmas for the first time in two years and I'm really excited for it. I think this jumpsuit will be perfect for a Christmas party/night out I hope to purchase this soon before it sells out but I just love the culotte style and touch of sparkle. I'm hoping the material isn't too heavy so I can get away with wearing it in the summer months here in Oz! This is also available from ASOS reduced from $81 down $32. 

Missguided Laser Cut Heels
I've been on the lookout for some new heels for nights out and I love the style of these heels from Missguided. Looking through my wardrobe lately I've noticed I've far too many black heels and only one pair of nude heels so I thought these would be a nice addition to my wardrobe. These also come in black too, but I couldn't wait until payday so I've already ordered these,oops! :-/


All of the links for these items are in this blogpost, let me know in the comments
If there's anything you've been dreaming of payday for :)
As always thanks for reading,
Colleen x
 

 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment