Wednesday 7 October 2015

September Favourites 2015

Hello everyone! I've been pretty AWOL this month from the blog due to work commitments but now I'm on school holidays I'm hoping to post a lot more.So this weeks post is another favourites

Lush Tea Tree Tonic Water
So first up is a beauty favourite that I've been using every single day since I bought it. If you suffer from acne prone skin this is the perfect remedy. I use this in the evening after I've removed my make up to remove any reminants of make up left and it just helps to soothe and calm my skin. I use it in the morning after my face wash as well. Since I've started using this I have noticed a big difference in my skin, breakouts seem to clear up much quicker and are occurring less frequently for me so I'll definitely be repurchasing this when it runs out


TEMT Linen Shirt
Next up is a fashion favourite, I bought this shirt last month and I've been waiting for the warm temperatures to come back to wear it. So I finally got a chance to do so this past weekend when I went to Cottesloe beach  
It does remind me of a PJ top but I don't care I love it I wore it with some boyfriend shorts and I plan on wearing it again with some white jeans its perfect and lightweight for summer. 

MAC Lipstick Creme Cup

A make up favourite has to be Creme Cup lipstick from MAC, I've had this for a few months now but found myself wearing this loads over the past month. It's just a nice subtle pink/nude colour with a creamsheen finish. I like it because it can easily be worn for a simple day look or a night look with some lipgloss thrown on top.  


That's everything, thanks for reading and hopefully I'll back with another blog post sooner rather than later

Colleen x



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment