Tuesday 24 February 2015

February Favorites 2015

Here's a rundown of what I've been loving this month hope you enjoy! :)

Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation (30 ml)
  

 I've had this foundation  for awhile but have rediscovered my love for it this month! I have it in  the colour 103 True Ivory and it is a perfect match for my skin colour. It is a medium coverage foundation but it is build-able. I mostly wear this foundation going to work, I put it on around 6 a.m. and don't take it off until around 6 p.m in the evening. It lasts well all day but it does begin to break down after awhile but it is easy to touch up. I wouldn't agree with the whole 25 hours thing but who wears their foundation for that long anyways?? Rimmel have also brought out this foundation in lighter nude colours recently so I might try them when this runs out. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a good, cheap day to day foundation. Just to mention it contains SPF 20 which is good for this HOT Aussie Summer we're having.



Schwarzkopf Ultimate Repair Anti-Damage Hair Mask


Hair masks are a product I've only started using over the last few months. I style my hair often enough with a hair dryer and straightener, my hair is quite fine already so it can become damaged fairly easily.I use this hair mask to keep my hair hydrated during the summer months. This hair mask by Schwarzkopf is amazing! It only needs to be left on for one minute ( you can leave it on longer if you like) but my hair is super soft after I use it and it smells really good too. I use this mask twice a week on my hair but I will probably cut down to once a week when the weather isn't as humid. One thing I will say is that to apply most of it to the ends of the hair and a tiny amount to the roots if you want, because it can build up in the roots if its not washed out thoroughly leaving you with that heavy weighed down feeling after :(

Available from Coles here or find simmilar from Boots here

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Kate Moss Lipstick





I am so in love with this lipstick, I got mine in the shade 112. I got mine in Priceline for the unbelievable price of $1.47!! I purely got it at first because of how cheap it was but when I seen this colour I loved it. The shade is a deep red/ brown colour (perfect for the Autumn season) and for a matte lipstick I must say it is not one bit drying on the lips. Unfortunately I think the reason it was so cheap is because this shade is being discontinued!  I tried to find it on both Priceline and Boots' websites but it was the one shade they didn't have in stock, if this is the case I'm definitely going to have to stock up on some before it's sold out everywhere!

Benzac AC 5%



This is the best treatment for acne that I have ever found. Benzac is a water based acne gel that is used to treat the affected areas, it comes in different percentages and I think 5% is their strongest one. I bought this months ago for my other half when he was suffering from a bad break out, and only started to use it before Christmas when the same thing happened to me. It reduces the redness and size of a spot over night and after two days the breakout is non-existent! I use this regularly as part of skin care routine and it's definitely a must have product! 

Available from Priceline here

Accessorize Black and Brown Leather Look Cross Body Bag 



This my all time favourite handbag! I've had this for a couple of years now but when I moved to Australia from Ireland it didn't make the cut and I don't know why! So when I was home last I made sure to pack it this time around. It has a moose head embellishment (which I think gives it a vintage look) and a big pocket both at the front and back. It goes with most things and I use it both during the day and at night. I get so many compliments on this bag,the only thing that I don't like is that it doesn't have a zip just a fold over top with a snap button so it makes me wary of pick pockets at times! 



Thanks for reading,

Colleen x



No comments:

Post a Comment